Saturday, March 28, 2015

*2015 Updated* What are Non Rare Headdresses worth?


In the previous years, these headdresses have gone up, and even changed color rarity. Honestly, they're all worth the same thing, it's just some colors are in high demand. So far, the highest valued ones are the Blue and white, and pink and white. Second we have the black and dark green. Then we have green, red and beige, pink and purple, and finally green and raspberry. Headdresses these days are worth a good long collar, maybe even 2! (Depending on the colors)

3 comments:

  1. Does anyone have a headdress they would trade for A : rare peach head feather,gold long,black designer skirt ,black mech helmet,potted plant,flytrap,beta rug,fruit bowl,creamy worn, wood floors bat wallpaper and more !Thx I'm magicwolf8846 u can jam a Gramm me or buddy me thx I'll take any headdress my fave is red blue and yellow though!I really want one c use someone scammed my red blue and yellow one :( anyways Thx if u will trade me one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can someone gift me a headdress, my user is Jammer05ft7

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess what i just got a headress

    ReplyDelete