Monday, May 26, 2014

Beta floors/walls!

Hey Jammers! There is lots of different kinds of beta flooring and walls! Here are all of them! (Names of them are at the bottom)
This is the Wood Floor. Its for Non-members and available to Members also. It was sold for 400 gems in the beta days.

This is the Tan Carpet. One of the most hard to find floors in all of Jamaa. Like the Wood Floor, it is available to Members and Non-members. Does it look familiar? It should. It looks just like the Brown Tile, Available to Members in the Jamaa furniture store.

This my friends, is moon dirt. As you can see, its for members. It looks great in every den except for yours. I'm just kidding. =P It looks great alone without a wall paper, but I personally think it looks the best with SSG (You will learn what that is as you read further more.) and Planet Walls. (You will also know more about this as you continue reading down my little list of walls and floors, that are beta.)

This is a Blue Shag Carpet. Its looks nice and cozy and will make your den look nice and fluffy. =D It makes you want to just go to sleep..

This is a Blue Vine Carpet. It looks great with Forest walls! (You will see as you go further into this post) 
I'm pretty sure it looks good with any wall, and its a great addition to your den!
This is a Flower Carpet. It has beautiful designs and looks great with any wall! I would use Forest, but that's just me.

Ok.. Now were going into walls!
These are Planet Walls. They look great with Moon Dirt! (Previously shown to you)
It makes your den look like space. You should try getting a Command Center from Epic Wonders! Get your astronaut hat on and get with your buddies to create the best place is space in your den!

This my friends, is the realistic looking Brick Walls. Not to many Jammer have this type of wall. It reminds me of a park. Or a city. Or a building! If they existed, I would say Brick Walls looked great with Street Carpets! 

This my friends is SSG, Also known as.. Space Ship Grey. It was not until recently I started seeing alot of these. That's a lie.. I haven't seen to many of them. They look great with Moon Dirt (Previously shown to you)

This is my personal  favorite.. Sweets walls! Fill up your den with food! Get a Feast Table form Epic Wonders, Get yourself a Cupcake hat.. Make your den the Sweetest den EVER in Jamaa!

This is the last wall I'm going to tell you about (There's no more anyway.)  Forest walls. They look great with Blue Vines and the Flower Carpet (Both previously shown to you) Perfect addition to your den if you wanna turn it into a clan. Just add some trees and BOOM you have yourself a territory and a forest..!
Check out my other posts!




50 comments:

  1. Cool! I have Forest Walls and Yellow Sweets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My BETA wall ivi for ur Yellow sweets?
      need badly for my cousin bday gift

      Delete
    2. i have everything besides the yellow sweets, flower carpet, blue vines and tan carpet. im koala1345girl

      Delete
    3. Koala1345girl Im scout9900 and i have blue vines Buddy me and you can offer Deal? ~ scout9900

      Delete
    4. i have flower carpet, Pink forest walls, and the non member tan flooring.

      Delete
    5. i have flower carpet, Pink forest walls, and the non member tan flooring.

      Delete
  2. I got the wooden floor and tan carpet XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool I always wanted the wood flooring I have been trading for it ever since I started AJ

      Delete
    2. i have 2 blue vine floors the tan carpet and the planet walls

      Delete
  3. My BETA Ivi for the Candy Wall thing jag if deal
    username- Ct13spyagent

    ReplyDelete
  4. who wants my Tan Carpet not free my user is koalasrock55082 :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me, jag me about what i can trade im shinypokemon333

      Delete
  5. i have yellow sweets planet walls blue shag carpet blue vines please make an offer if you want one of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have all, exept tan carpet.
    2 spaceship grey (i traded my third one for...i'll tell you)
    1 pink forest walls (i got ti for 1 spaceship grey
    2 brick walls
    1 planet walls
    1 moon dirt
    1 blue vines
    1 wood floor
    2 blue shag carpets
    1 flower carpet
    I Thinks that's it, reply for possible offers :)
    (Im Libertyy14, for now anyway, if i'm not active on that account anymore try NeonScorpian)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My tan carpet for your wood floor?
      User is attackontitan40

      Delete
  7. is moon dirt a fair trade for a wood floor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wood floor is worth about the same, so I'd say yes.. About 1 1/2 years later lmao

      Delete
  8. I have all walls and floors i have doubles of Wood and Blue vines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you trade me a wood floor I have nerd betas and rates

      Delete
  9. if only they had non member wallpaper...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. no, people say because they left stores :I

      Delete
  11. My yellow sweets for a different beta wall thats not pink forest?
    User is dexterluna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a tan carpet, told to me only 7-10 have them. looking for headdress, black longs, or party hats! ty
    -icyseal2000 (is username)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to have moon dirt but I didn't know it was beta so I traded it for a crappy store bought item :I

    ReplyDelete
  14. I HAVE COMPLETED THE ONE AND ONLY WALLS :OOO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the blue swirls! :D Ps; Anyone wanna give away/trade betas? Username: Pikachugamer357 Jam a gram me if yes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Pink Forest Walls and the Blue Shag carpet :3 I got them both from Forgotten Desert adventure

    ReplyDelete
  17. HEEEY ( XD ) if anyone wants i have space ship grey, sweet walls, and flower carpet any offers for one of the items? ( put the offers in the reply ) good bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have Spaceship Gray, Wood Floors, Moon Dirt, Planet Walls, Blue Vines, Tan Carpet, Red Brick Walls, and Pink Forest Walls, and I have owned all of the rest at one point! Yay! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My user is Frankie828

      Delete
    2. Buddy me at: saskia2772
      also I will trade space ship grey or coral canyons for pink forest wall!

      Delete
  19. I have:
    Two Flower Carpets
    One Blue Shag Carpet
    One Pink forest Wall
    One Spaceship Gray Wall

    I'm sweetshadow52, jag me any offers now because I'll be trading them soon if nobody wants them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will trade spaceship grey or coral cayons wall for forest wall jag me at: Saskia2772

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have wood floor, and moon dirt.
    And for walls I have planet walls, brick walls, and two spaceship greys.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have wood floor, and moon dirt.
    And for walls I have planet walls, brick walls, and two spaceship greys.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm unikitty870. I have the space walls and looking to trade it for forest walls. Send me jamagram if u want to trade for it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i'm alexandria793, and i have the spaceship gray walls. nobody is accepting trades for it, i was wondering why? also it's very unwanted soooo just buddy me if u wanna trade for it lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. does anyone have brick walls? i really need them! ill trade betas and some rares, maybe a rare pet too! my username is jammer3r424

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey, looking for a Wood Floor. I can trade you a nm tan carpet and some other things.

    ReplyDelete