Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Otters are FINALLY HERE + New trading system!?

The day has come, Jammers! Animal Jam is BACK FROM MAINTENANCE! The newest animal all of Jamaa has been waiting for is HERE! What would that be..? OTTERS OF COURSE!

The new Otters can be used UNDERWATER as well as LAND! Here are some I spotted on land. Did I miss any?

Lol, you can spot me.. (Eternal Icypaw) Trading.. I spotted lost of Otters, all around Jamaa!

Q: How do I get these "Otters"??
A: Easy! Head on over to the Diamond Shop located in Jamaa Township.
The Otters are 10 Diamonds..


In Addition, AJHQ has made a NEW TRADING SYSTEM to help us improve our trades! But.. Sadly, it is glitching badly. I'm sure AJHQ will fix the problem! I'll send them an E-mail. Here is a picture of the NEW trading system!
Very organized! Now all we need is an option to trade more then 4 items for more then 1! Lol, imagine that.. Here is out old trading system.. See the difference?

Pretty cool!!! ~Bananarainbowz~


1 comment: